Want to create a DVD movie from downloaded Web videos for better preservation? Want to make a DVD gift from home videos for family and friends? Aimersoft DVD Creator is definitely the best solution. No matter that it’s a downloaded video or a camcorder video, you do not need to worry about the compatibility issues since this DVD burner can convert almost any SD and HD video files to DVD.
SD Video: MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, WMV, VOB, FLV, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DV, NUT, DAT, TP, ASF, DVR-MS, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB (when RealPlayer is installed)
HD Video: HD AVI, HD MPG, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MKV, MTS, M2TS, TS, TRP
Image File: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, ICO
DVD: DVD Disc, DVD Folder, ISO
Create Custom DVD Menus for That Big-Screen Feel
Start your show off with a bang with the help of one of the 40 eye-popping built-in free DVD menu templates. You can also add your personal touch by customizing the DVD menu with frames, buttons, text, thumbnails and more with the one you like. Moreover, you can personalize the DVD menu background picture and music with your favorite photo and song. In this way, you’ve got a unique and opening screen that you can be proud of and make a unique yet professional looking DVD movie.
Create Customized Photo DVD Slideshows
DVD Creator now lets you import and edit photos, so you can upload your favorite pictures and weave them into an exciting photo DVD slideshow that will preserve your memories forever. You can also combine photos and videos together to take your DVDs to the next level. In addition, with the built-in photo editor, you can rotate photos, add text, set photo transition effects and insert background music to add even more life to your photo DVD movie.
Powerful Editing Functions Like Rotating, Cropping, Trimming, etc.
Even beginners can get big results with DVD Creator’s built-in video editing tools. Change the video’s brightness, contrast, saturation and audio volume or add special video effects to make the video really pop at your fingertips. You can also trim and crop any frame of your video to get the part you want, rotate the videos for a perfect fit, add a picture or text watermark to make your movie really your own. With the help of these video editing features, you can definitely tell your story in a more attractive way!
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here