The BurnAware application is the professional’s choice for complete CD & DVD media duplication and Blu-ray Disc recording.
Apart from standard features such as data, audio and video burning, BurnAware Professional offers a wide range of advanced features, allowing you to duplicate CDs and DVDs, make exact copies of disks on your hard drive, and write to multiple drives simultaneously.
Here are some key features of BurnAware:
– Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
– Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
– Create and burn ISO / CUE / BIN images
– Copy discs to discs or ISO images
– Erase rewritable discs
– Extract tracks from audio CDs
– Extract data from unreadable or multisession discs
– All media types (CD / DVD / Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
– All current hardware interfaces (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA) including AHCI
– UDF / ISO9660 / Joliet file systems (any combination)
– On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
– Verification of written files
– Multisession DVD-RW / DVD + RW
– Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc )
2. Copy the contents of the [email protected] file folder to the program installation path (default: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ BurnAware Professional) and run key.vbs file.
3. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here