HTRI Xchanger Suite® , from the global leader in process heat transfer and heat exchanger technology, includes components for heat transfer and associated calculations of heat exchangers and fired heaters. HTRI’s calculation methods are backed by more than 55 years of extensive research and data on industrially relevant heat transfer equipment. Based on the results of this ongoing effort, we update our methods to meet your evolving engineering needs.
– Calculation modules are fully incremental and calculate localized heat transfer and pressure drop using local fluid properties.
– Color coded text allows you to distinguish between user input, default values, and program-calculated input.
– The suite includes VMGThermo ™, an extensive and rigorous fluid physical property generator.
– Extensive output reports provide detailed results including local profiles of all important parameters.
– Comprehensive online help provides background information, graphs, explanations of input panels and output reports, user tips, and more.
– Graphs and scale drawings provide in-depth visualization of calculated results.
– Extensive, user-extendable databank for materials of construction.
– Quick Calc tools allow you to easily perform unit conversions and select exchanger types.
– Interfaces to
– process simulator
– physical property databanks
– mechanical design programs
– integrated engineering software
– Microsoft® Excel®
– CAPE-OPEN compliant applications
1. First download the Honeywell UniSim Design Suite R451 software and install one of the software in the suite. (This step is required to install the SimStation.)
2. Using the installation guide, [email protected] the software.
3. Run the CMD software with Administrator access.
4. Assuming 64-bit operating system, enter the following command:
attrib + s “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Honeywell \ SimStation \ DataServer.dll”
5. Download the HTRI Xchanger Suite v7.3.2 software and unzip it.
6. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
7. Run CMD again with administrator privilege and run the following command:
attrib -s “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Honeywell \ SimStation \ DataServer.dll”
8. Stop the Sim Station from the Servies Tab in the Task Manager.
9. Copy and replace the DataServer.dll file located in the [email protected] folder in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Honeywell \ SimStation folder.
10. Start the Sim Station service.
11. Restart your system once.
12. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is completely tested.
– If you install and activate the HTRI Xchanger Suite, activating UniSim will be difficult.
– Any Antivirus installed will remove cracked files.
– If you make system changes resulting from Windows manipulation or install and remove multiple software, this software may not be properly enabled; at best, the software should be installed after Windows.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here