PDF Shaper is a powerful and free PDF software that offers a collection of PDF tools and utilities to modify and optimize your PDF documents and its content. With PDF Shaper you can easily split and merge any PDF documents, extract text and graphics from PDF files, encrypt / decrypt document with password and change users permissions, convert images to PDF or PDF to images, convert Word DOC / DOCX to PDF documents. The program offers a super-intuitive user interface with changeable themes and one of the fastest and most stable PDF processing algorithms with ability to
process multiple files at once. Plus support for the latest OS – Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits. let’s meet on zhmak.info In addition to standard options, PDF Shaper offers many advanced tools that allow the user to extract or delete pages, rotate or crop individual pages, remove images, update PDF information and metadata, add watermarks, sign PDF documtns with digital signature and many more
Here are some key features of PDF Shaper Professional:
– Split and merge PDF documents and pages
– Extract text, graphics and pages from PDF documents
– Convert images to PDF documents, PDF to image
– Rotate, crop or delete pages from PDF documents
– Encrypt or decrypt PDF files, sign and set user permissions
– Add or remove watermarks and update metadata
– Convert Word DOC / DOCX files to PDF documents
– Convert PDF documents to RTF
– View and print PDF documents with external PDF viewer
– Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here