DzSoft PHP Editor is a handy and powerful application to help you write and test PHP scripts and HTML / XML pages. Being designed specifically for PHP development, it has a friendly but powerful interface that is comfortable for both beginners and experienced programmers.
DzSoft PHP Editor is packed with essential features needed for easy and productive PHP development, such as an easy one-click preview in the internal browser (with no web server required), quick insert features, code and files explorer bars, various types of quick code insertion features, and many other things. Now Supports Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.
Here are some key features of DzSoft PHP Editor:
– PHP and HTML / XML Syntax Highlighting
– Built-in FTP Client
– The Code Explorer
– The File Explorer
– Project Manager
– One-click run and preview (in internal browser or external browser window)
– Syntax Checking
– Full reporting of errors and warnings
– Full control of input data and environment variables
– Support for virtually all currently used Content-Types. This means that you can run scripts that generate any content (for example, images)
– Supported PHP extensions
– Quick insertion of PHP functions
– Features for quick navigation in the code
– Customizable Code Templates
– Possibility to export source code to HTML and print it with syntax highlighting
– Tabbed multi-document interface
– PHP Help support with quick keyword search
– Different keymapping schemes (Default, Classic, Brief, Epsilon, Visual Studio)
– Windows / Unix / Mac file formats support
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here