MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly.
MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested, and fully documented.
With the Interactive Apps,
MATLAB Apps lets you see how different algorithms work with your data. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, then automatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate your work.
And the Ability to Scale
Scale your analyzes run on clusters, GPUs, and clouds with only minor code changes. There’s no need to rewrite your code or learn the big data programming and out-of-memory techniques.
MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharing your work. You can integrate your MATLAB code with other languages and applications, and distribute your MATLAB algorithms and applications.
Deploy to Enterprise Applications
MATLAB is a production ready, so you can go directly to your cloud and enterprise systems, and integrate with data sources and business systems.
Run on Embedded Devices
Automatically convert MATLAB algorithms to C / C ++, HDL, and CUDA code to run on embedded devices.
Integrate with Model-Based Design
MATLAB works with Simulink to support Model-Based Design, which is used for multidomain simulation, automatic code generation, and embedded systems testing and verification.
You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology. Add-on toolboxes (collections of special-purpose MATLAB functions) extend the MATLAB environment to solve specific classes of problems in these application areas.
Here are some key features of ” MATLAB “:
– High-level language for technical computing
– Development environment for managing code, files and data
– Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
– Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization and numerical integration
– 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
– Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
– Functions for integrating MATLAB-based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, C ++, Fortran, Java, COM and Microsoft Excel
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
3. In the window that opens, select Use a File Installation Key.
4. In the next window, select Yes.
5. Then select the I have the File Installation Key for my license option.
6. Enter serial number 098060744353955643502175141297.
7. Finish the installation process.
8. Then select Activate manually without the Internet.
9. In the Enter the full path to your license file, including the file name, click Browse.
10. Address the license_standalone.lic file located in the [email protected] folder and continue the process.
11. Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] folder at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files \ MATLAB).
12. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is fully tested.
– Serial to install the software is also included in the serial.txt file.
– More serials to install in Network mode and MATLAB Production Server installation are included in Serial.txt file.
– This software is only installed on 64-bit systems.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
The 64-bit version of Windows – 12566 MB
Download – Part One
Download – Part II
Download – Part III
Download – Part IV
Download – Part V
Download – Part VI
Download – Part VII
Download – Part VIII
Download – Part Nine
Download – Part I
Download – part XI
download – part XII
download – part XIII
View file password here