Driver Booster is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help you manage outdated drivers for all your devices. The tool features an automatic scan mode that allows you to update all your drivers and game components so you can enjoy the stable performance of your system and smooth gaming experience.
Clean feature lineup
You are welcome by an intuitive layout that reveals a list with outdated drivers and another list with up-to-date ones. Additionally, the tool provides detailed information about the device drivers and game components detected on your system, such as device, type, vendor, driver, provider and version.
From the main panel of the program, you can check the status of your driver performance (eg good, very bad, very bad), activate the scan mode with just one click, and view the results of the last scan.
Changing the look of the application can be done by opting for a black or white theme, changing the transparency and changing the font size.
Update or uninstall drivers
Driver Booster is able to automatically download and update necessary updates. What’s more, it automatically creates a system restore point, so you can easily reverse the changes in case of errors or other types of malfunctions.
You can stop the download process, enable the silent installation mode (the updating takes place in the background and you can continue with your work without receiving notifications and popups), uninstall drivers, and also enable several post-processing actions such as restart or reboot the computer at the end of the task.
Intuitive configuration panel
There’s nothing complicated about the configuration panel, as you can easily tweak several parameters. You can launch the app at Windows startup, automatically start the scan mode when the tool is launched, schedule the scan to start daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly, and display drivers that pass WHQL tests.
What’s more, the utility allows you to automatically scan newly connected devices, select the save directory where all downloads are stored, automatically create a restore point before driver is installed, create a list with ignored devices (which are skipped from scanning process ), as well as set up network parameters.
An overall efficient and reliable driver updating app
All in all, Driver Booster successfully mixes a user-friendly interface with a handy package of features for helping you to update your drivers and game components without investing a lot of time and effort into it. There’s also a Pro version of the program, which can be found on the official site of the application, which offers support for driver backup for safe restore, enhanced hardware functionality, automatic update programs and other functions.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here