CADPower is a pure-productivity software that helps you do more with your AutoCAD or BricsCAD. It helps you work smarter, faster and eliminates the various bottlenecks you may face using your CAD software. In short, CADPower adds more value and power to your CAD software, increasing your operating efficiency.
CADPower is a collection of frequently-used tools for various CAD operations.
The tools are categorized into easily accessible categories such as Polyline, Blocks, Attributes, Draw, Selection, Inquiry, Bill of Quantities, Miscellaneous and so on. They are available as pull-down menus, toolbars, tabbed ribbons (AutoCAD 2012 and later), as well as commands from the command-line as directly callingable (many are script compatible for automated processing).
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Open the License folder and open the License.ls file with the Notepad software.
4. The values that should be changed in the License.lsp file are as follows:
setq CADPowerPath “C: \ Program Files \\ CADPower” setQ
setq SerialNumber “000-00000000” setq
– CADPowerPath is the CADPower installation site (it should be entered with \\).
– OperatingPlatform The used software; the term “AutoCAD” or “BricsCAD”.
– Remove SerialNumber from the Help -> About AutoCAD / BricsCAD software.
– Get ApplicationKey from the Open CADPower tab and select the Display Application Key.
5. Save the edited file.
6. Open the AutoCAD / BricsCAD software.
7. Log into AutoLISP from the Service tab and enter the edited license file.
8. The license file is created with rgs extension.
9. Open the AutoCAD / BricsCAD software.
10. The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application has been successfully tested on AutoCAD.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here