ACDSee is the essential application for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your digital photos and other media files.
ACDSee’s Browser lets you copy photos from your camera to your computer, categorize and rate your files, and manage photo collections of any size – from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand. Choose your view thumbnail previews of any size, or use a detailed list of file properties to sort your files. Can not find a particular photo? No problem – ACDSee includes a variety of powerful search tools and a Compare Images feature to eliminate duplicates.
ACDSee’s full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generating high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple-page images in any of the more than 50 image and multimedia file formats.
Also, ACDSee includes a wide variety of image editing tools you can use to create, edit, and touch your digital images. Use tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and photo repair to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename, and rotate, can be performed at multiple files at the same time.
The ACDSee Pro user interface is fully customizable providing quick access to features and tools. You can customize the screen layout, the order of images, the toolbar display, and many other options to fit your preferences. ACDSee contains extensive context-sensitive Help to assist you as you move through the application.
ACDSee Pro Photo Manager is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use image management system that anyone from beginners to professionals can use and enjoy.
Here are some key features of ACDSee Pro:
– Lightning-fast RAW image previews.
– Powerful RAW processing that gives you full control over your images with precision tools for adjusting white balance, exposure, sharpness and noise.
– Extensive support for RAW formats from Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax cameras. View the full list.
– Full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles.
– Visual tagging feature allows you to quickly sort and select preferred photos.
– Integrated support for the DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format.
– Batch editing of thousands of photos at once using multiple functions.
– Fully integrated IPTC support for interoperability with PhotoShop Captions.
– Watermark your photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and property laws, or to overlay business-related information on specific photographs.
– The Shadow / Highlight tool allows you to brighten the dark areas of a photo, or darken only overexposed areas, or do both simultaneously.
– HTML album templates designed to fit your professional needs. Customize them by adding your contact information, company logo, or a look and feel for your business.
– Customizable Browser layouts, shortcut keys, and metadata meet your personalized requirements and streamline your workflow.
– Quick editing features that allow you to easily fix common lens distortions such as perspective, barrel, pincushion, and fish-eye.
3. Run the Keygen.exe file from the [email protected] \ Keygen folder and select the application name from the drop-down menu and click GenLickey.
4. Run the software.
4-1- In the window for activating the software, click on Offline Registration.
4-2. Enter the License Key value from Keygen and click Continue.
4-3. At the next step, copy the created Request Code into Keygen and click on Gen Unlock.
4-4. In the software activation window, click Enter Unlock Code and enter the value generated by Keygen and finally click Verify.
5. Close the software and run it again.
Direct links download:
View file password here