PyCharm is a Python IDE with a complete set of tools for productive development with Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with Django framework.
PyCharm is an advanced IDE, focused on boosting your productivity to enable you to deliver cutting edge code in almost no time.
Here are some key features of PyCharm:
Python Code Editor:
– Code Analysis
– Intelligent Code Editor
– Easy Code Navigation and Search
– Python Refactoring
– Django Templates Editing
– Django-Specific Code and Files
– Django Templates Debugging
– Other Templating Languages
Debugger, Google App Engine, etc .:
– Run, Debug & Test your Python / Django
– Google App Engine Python Development
– Python Desktop Development
1. Install the software first.
2. Copy the Patch.jar file to a custom folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ PyCharm 2018.2 \ bin
3- In the bin folder of the installation location, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this suffix, select the appropriate file (64 or 32 bits) with your architecture and open it with Notepad.
4. In a separate line at the end of the file, place the following line and place the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
Javagent: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains \ PyCharm 2018.2 \ bin \ Patch.jar
5. Open the program and activate it with any text.
Note: The executable files for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions work with separate vmoptions files, and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops refers to the 32-bit version. So either edit the vmoptions file or point the shortcut to the 64-bit version; otherwise, running the program from the shortcut causes the [email protected] not to apply.
Note: From Series 143 bits, the Jet Brings introduces a new bachelor management system in its products, which may be corrupted at any time. So refrain from updating the program directly.
Direct links download:
View file password here