MapWorks is a Civil / Survey Mapping & GIS software for AutoCAD, BricsCAD, IntelliCAD and ZWCAD. It is a modular system covering the major areas of alignment, design, geotech, parcels, points, sections, surfaces, and more.
The install program adds the application so that it is automatically loaded with your CAD application. Add MapWorks functionality to third party software and custom menus without problems. Control the application with your choice of command line entry, pulldown menu, or ribbon interface.
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.msi file.
3. Copy and replace the contents of the Update folder at the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DotSoft \ MapWorks).
4. Insert the Patch folder and copy the Patch.exe file to the software installation location.
5. Run the Patch.exe file with Administrator access.
6. In the popup window, click on the Patch option.
7. Run the AutoCAD software and run NETLOAD on the command line.
8. In the opened window, give the correct dll file address for your AutoCAD version.
9. The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– Mapwors10a.dll file for AutoCAD 2010 to AutoCAD 2012
– Mapwors13a.dll file for AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2014
– Mapwors15a.dll file for AutoCAD 2015 to AutoCAD 2018
– This application has been successfully tested on AutoCAD.
– If you fail to upload the dll file, unlock the file Properties menu.
– To install AutoCAD 2019, use the MapWorks18a.dll file.
– If you fail to install the software, read the NETLOAD instruction manual on the Autodesk site.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here