Home Designer Pro is a professional home design software for the serious DIY home enthusiast. Enjoy the same type of tools that professionals use for home design, remodeling, interior design, outdoor living, and cost estimation. Home Designer Pro offers advanced design tools and smart building tools to produce detailed drawing drawings.
DIY Home Design Software
Home Designer is a 3D architectural software for residential home design. Discover why millions of do-it-yourselfers use Home Designer from Chief Architect software as a home design software product of choice to create their dream homes.
Professional Home Design, Interior Design, & Landscape Software
Home Designer Pro makes it easy to design and visualize your ideas with smart building and advanced design tools. The tools have commonly accepted defaults for most building practices to help you in your home design projects. Create accurately scaled floor plans that automatically generate 3D models.
3D Home Design & Modeling
Whether you are creating a single room or a whole house, Home Designer automatically creates a 3D model once you draw your walls. And once you are in 3D you can continue to design work – adding cabinets, placing furniture, painting the walls, or just visualizing your project. An extensive 3D library of architectural objects make it easy so that styles, finishes, and other design details can be accurately visualized.
Interior Design, Kitchens & Baths
Home Designer uses smart design objects such as cabinets to quickly and easily create different styles, shapes and sizes. Create any style of cabinet by choosing colors, countertops, door styles, backsplash, crown molding and hardware.
Construction Drawings & CAD Tools
Home Designer has a powerful CAD software engine from Chief Architect that includes an array of tools. Use the CAD tools with Floor Plans, Cross Sections, and Elevation Views to detail construction drawings, then estimate and build your projects.
Decks & Landscaping
Home Designer includes automated tools for creating site plans, landscaping, decks and patios. There are over 3,600 plants with detailed information about each plant including Integrated Hardiness Zone Maps. Decking tools include automatic deck framing and a list of materials for estimating.
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Block access to the Internet through firewalls. (Learn how to avoid connecting an application to the Internet here .)
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here