Tweak-SSD is a specialized product besides our famous ‘Tweak’ product line, which started with Tweak-XP back in 2001. It was designed for SSD ‘drives’ (Solid State Drives) and optimized for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 for the use of such drives in order to get the most out of an SSD.
Several aspects of a Windows 7, Windows 8.x, or Windows 10 system can be optimized for better performance of SSD drives. Tweak-SSD does not require the user to know anything about the hiiden operating system secrets related to better SSD performance. Its’ intuitive wizard like user interface with red-green switch buttons that indicate the best setting for your system makes it easy to use even for the regular window user.
Let Tweak-SSD suggest all the best settings, enable them with just a few mouse clicks, restart your system and your system is ready to go. Tweak-SSD is the only tool you need to get all of your SSD ‘drive’.
Tweak-SSD Feature Overview:
– Now support for Windows 10
– a better TRIM Optimizer
– a new user interface
– fully recoded and optimized
– Optimize and tweak your Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 for a better performance of your SSD drive
– Includes several tweaks that will optimize your SSD drive, making it even faster and reducing read and write access
– Intuitive tweaking wizard guiding you from one tweak to the other, suggesting the best settings
– Designed especially for Windows 7, 8.x and 10 – unlike competitive products!
– TRIM performance optimizer included (registered version only)
Tweak-SSD Feature Details:
– System optimization: Optimize your Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 10 system for SSD ‘drives’
– System tweaking: Enabled multiple SSD-related system tweaks
– SSD optimizer: Your SSD lives longer with the included tweaks to minimize read and write access
– Eays to use: Intuitive wizard like user interface
– optimization wizard: Includes a wizard that guides you through the optimization process
– Intuitive system status gauge: System optimization status gauge for immediate system status information
– TRIM optimizer: TRIM optimizer included (licensed version only )
– Exclusive: Designed exclusively for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 – 32bit or 64bit.
1. Install the software.
2- According to your operating system version (32-bit or 64-bit), copy the contents of one of the x86 or x64 folders into the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location * and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here