Make Your Own Photo Slideshow In Seconds. Fotophire Slideshow Maker allows you to create a slideshow with photos and videos in 3 simple steps. Add your pictures or videos, Select template (s), and that’s it!
Personalize Your Slideshow with Fantastic Up-to-Date Templates
– Excellent templates are offered to make your slideshow personalized.
– All templates are constantly updated to help you make a great slideshow.
Make a great slideshow with this template.
Make a birthday slideshow for all joyful memories.
Make your kids a slideshow to record his / her growth.
Use the template to make an unforgettable slideshow of memories.
Collect all the pictures and videos of your holidays to make a slideshow.
Create a memorial slideshow for all the families.
Customize Your Slideshow with Templates and Music Easily
Select the 75 built-in tracks or add your own music from your local computer, and then embed the music into your slideshow.
Save & Share Your Slideshow to Social Network in One Click
After making the slideshow, you’re able to share the slideshow video to social sharing sites like Facebook and YouTube directly.
Additional Editing Features:
All editing features will make your slideshow more attractive. Give them a try.
Crop Photos to fit your slideshow.
Set up a long time to display your favorite photos.
Set up the starting and ending time for your embeded video.
Add photo effects to better your slideshow.
Rotate your photo and video to the left or right for the slideshow.
Set the volume and fade-in / out time of your background audio.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here