ScreenHunter Pro is the most advanced version of ScreenHunter with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total screen capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With ScreenHunter Pro, you can instantly see the benefits of many time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for more interactive capture experience. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter Pro has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
Here are some key features of ScreenHunter:
– Rectangular area
– Adjustable rectangle
– Object / Window
– Active Window
– Fixed area (user defined)
– Specific window (lock-in window) )
– Full screen
– DOS program
– DirectX / Screen saver
– Movie / video
– Round area (Ellipse)
– Round Rectangular area
– Web capture
– Scanning images
– Mouse pointer
– Multiple monitors
– Transparent window
– AutoText date / time stamps, note)
– Delayed capture
– Timed auto-capture
– Scheduled auto-capture
– Recurring capture viewing
editing features – Image editing, adding text & annotation
– Advanced image processing
– High-quality zooming, resizing & cropping
– Viewing 100 images & conversion
– Drag & drop images from desktop
– Automatic naming and saving to files
– Saving in the Smallest file size
– Optimized JPEG, GIF and PNG
– High quality and transparent GIF
– Saving to TIFF
– Screen Color Picker
– System tray
– Flexible hotkey
– Multiple hotkey
– Direct printing
– Wysiwyg printing
– Developer support
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here