Handy tool for burning and mastering CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray and HD DVD media. Astroburn allows you to perform burning, copying, erasing operations with all types of optical storage media: CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW and DVD-RAM.
The program also works with a wide range of burning hardware. With Astroburn, you can easily grab the original discs to create image files and save them to your hard drive or compile disc images with data or audio projects. Create CDs and DVDs with just a few mouse clicks. It’s easy to learn and to use.
Here are some key features of Astroburn Pro:
– Burn CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray media.
– Burn image files.
– Burn custom files.
– Grab discs to * .mds and * .iso image files.
– Select burning speed.
– Verify the burning process.
– Erase discs quickly.
– Erase discs in full.
– Select a required file system for new discs.
– Compose audio projects using an additional feature: listen before start burning.
– Master your own data projects.
– Make disc copies.
– Build and save * .iso images.
– View device and media information.
– Select language for program interface.
1- Be sure to completely delete the previous versions of the software, if any, from your system. (If the license.dat file exists in the ProgramData / Astroburn Pro folder, delete it as well.)
2- Start the software installation while the system has access to the Internet. During the installation process, first select the Trial License, and then select the Allow Astroburn Pro option to send anonymous usage statistics.
3. Run the software and select Continue Trial. Allow the software to be fully loaded and run. (This step is necessary because the license file must be copied to the ProgramData / Astroburn Pro path.)
4. Then close the software and close the content of one of the x86 or x64 folders inside the [email protected] folder in accordance with your firmware version ( 32-bit or 64-bit) copy and replace the installation path.
5. Block access to the Internet through the firewall. (Learn how to avoid connecting an application to the Internet here .)
6. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here