Be careful, you need at least 160 MB of free RAM to run the game.
“Dead Effect is pretty awesome.” – capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
“Graphically, the game is top notch.” – toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
Dead Effect […] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear “-moduod.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045 … 178 days of hibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active … Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disrupted Detected … Critical Health Detected.
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
– Grab your phone / tablet, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
– An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
– Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
– Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
– Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
– Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in the survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
Note: This game is not compatible with the 3rd and 4th generation iPhones and iPod touches, as well as iPad.
1. Install the original game file on your phone.
2. Download the data file from the compressed state first and
copy the contents inside the Sdcard / Android / obb path inside your phone.
3. Run the game.
Direct links download:
View file password here