Cerberus FTP Server is a professional FTP server that offers support for encrypted FTPS and SFTP sessions, as well as HTTP and HTTPS file transfer operations. Although it comes packed with a multitude of dedicated parameters, it sports a clean and straightforward layout that offers quick access to a well-organized set of tools.
Powerful SFTP Server
Managed File Transfer Solution
SFTP – The SSH2 File Transfer Protocol, also known as SFTP. SFTP is a network protocol that provides secure and reliable file access, file transfer, and file management functionality. You can also allow customers to use public key authentication for SFTP connections.
FTPS and FTP – There are generally two types of secure FTP available, FTP with explicit SSL / TLS encryption (FTPES) and implicit SSL / TLS (FTPS). Cerberus FTP Server supports both secure modes, as well as plain FTP. We also support MODE Z for compression, extensions for IPv6, as well as international support extensions to allow FTP in any language.
HTTP / S web client – The HTTP / S web client capability allows anyone with access to a common web browser to easily connect to the server to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories) using a desktop or mobile web browser.
Event Notification and Automated Processing, Auditing and Reporting, Ad Hoc File Transfers, and File Retention Policies.
Synchronization manager to replicate all users and settings from a master server to any number of backup or clustered servers
Web-based Secure File Access
File management using a web browser with no software or plugins required
Allows anyone to easily and securely connect to the server with a web browser to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories)
Native mobile HTTP / S web client
Two-factor authentication using any HOTP phone client (Google Authenticator, OTP Auth, Duo,
Multi-pre-built themes included
Web client image and video thumbnail viewing
Easily create custom themes using the popular Bootstrap 3 framework
Users can now request automatic password resets via the web client using email links and security questions (if allowed by the administrator)
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here