Your desktop, like never before. Make your desktop more interesting and useful with 6 themes: iTunes, Parallax, Video, Quartz, System and Time.
Includes one System Widget for monitoring your CPU and Network usage from the Notification Center Today view.
Backgrounds Key Features:
1) iTunes Theme:
Shows the artwork of iTunes’ current track as a wallpaper. Or a music video
– Play a video that matches the current track, great for playing music videos.
– Use the track’s first artwork, a random one, the one that best matches the current display or all artworks changing every 20 seconds.
– Activates automatically when music is playing.
– Fullscreen mode available.
2) Parallax Theme:
Bring the depth to your desktop by moving the cursor.
– Uses the user desktop image or images.
– Flip the x or y axis movement direction.
3) Video Theme:
Play any video as your desktop wallpaper.
– Express yourself with your own videos and live wallpapers
– Add your own video loop to make it even better.
– Add multiple files and play everything as a playlist.
4) Quartz Theme:
Run any Quartz Composition as a wallpaper.
– Make your own Quartz Compositions or download them.
– Access to iTunes current track info.
5) System Theme:
Monitor the CPU and Network usage.
– Get a glance of your system from the Notification Center with the included widget.
– Set your own bandwidth speed limits or leave it as 0 for dynamic mode.
– Set it as transparent for combining it with your desktop image.
– Adjust the pointer speed and the update frequency.
– Set the size and position that you like most.
– Measure your connection as bits or bytes.
– Stack gauges vertically.
6) Time Theme:
Know the time from your desktop.
– Customize attributes like Font, Size, Position, Color and Shadow.
– Show or hide the day, month and seconds.
– Supports Multiple Monitors with different preferences each.
– You can even combine them. Set the System and Time themes to be present always, either when you are using other non-iTunes themes like Parallax, Video, or Quartz
This application is shredded by default.
Direct links download:
View file password here