Whether you are a professional icon designer, a software developer or you just like to customize your desktop and folders, you will love this program.
IconLover is a useful program that lets you manage, store, import, edit and create icons and cursors.
The icon creation module has all the necessary features that will satisfy a experienced designer: “Layers” design model, alpha-blending, a wide range of special effects, sophisticated transformations, etc.
No more switching between several applications! IconLover has all you need and shows it all in the same window using the popular tabbed interface. You can have a window editor in one tab and a browser window in another. It’s easier than ever thanks to a superbly efficient interface.
IconLover saves time. Browse icon libraries, import icons from various resources (executables, dynamic link libraries, image collections) by simply clicking tabs in the IconLover window.
Icon-Lover supports drag-and-drop. Drag files right from your windows explorer windows. Need to import multiple icons all at once? Want to convert multiple files into icons? Nothing could be easier. IconLover supports batch operations! You can accurately convert large collections with just a few mouse clicks.
IconLover can work with a wide variety of formats. Convert to and from BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, WMF, WBMP, CUR and more. Now you can even work with Unix icons and cursor resources (XPM and XBM). IconLover is created by and for designers. IconLover is made with love!
Here are some key features of IconLover:
– Manage icons, static and animated cursors, icon libraries, image lists
– Create and edit smooth semi-transparent icons, static and animated cursors for Windows XP
– Create and edit icons in standard and custom sizes, with color depth up to 32-bit True Color
– Paint images with gradient and chess fill
– Create multi-layer images
– Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, Colorize, Rotate, Roll and Mirror Effects
– Import and export ICO, BMP, JPEG, ANI, CUR, GIF, PNG, TGA, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and Adobe Photoshop PSD image formats
– Manage icon libraries for better and more efficient image storage
– Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
– Modify icons inside executables
– Search in folders for icons
– Convert or apply effects to multiple icons at once
– Customize desktop and folder icons
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
3. Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here