iKITMovie is a unique piece of stop motion animation maker software. It’s a favorite LEGO Animation Creator and CLAYMATION maker amongst schools and hobbyists around the world. No other animation software has 2, 200 sound effects built in for you to use in your stop motion movies. The 2,200 sounds have been listed alphabetically and grouped according to category. Such as Animals, Weather, Vehicles, Aircraft and so forth. This means you can add whatever sound you want to your action right there in the application. You can also add more sounds to the library at any time. All the sound effects are high quality digital stereo mp3 format. No need to anymore to search all over the internet just to find the sound you need.
Animation software is not very good without Animation Sound Effects unless you want to make silent movies that is.? iKITMovie has 2,200 sound fx, and music tracks to ensure you never run out of stop motion ideas.
Our stop motion software has lots of different animal sounds such as horses, cats, dogs, wild animals, farm animals for you to use as part of our Animation Sound Effects. Looking for that perfect gunshot sound or explosion sound effect? Then you will find them all here in iKITMovie.
– All sounds are categorized alphabetically
– Sounds are alphabetically listed in each category
– Search feature helps you find the right sound
– Sounds that have been used are marked!
– Preview sounds before dropping to the timeline
– Add more sounds and music to the library
– Multilayer any number of Animation Sound Effects & Music.
If you want to add sounds to the existing Animation Sound Effects library then just click on the big blue and white plus symbol. You will then be prompted to add an mp3 or wav audio file. For best results you should use 128 kbps stereo audio tracks. They have the optimal quality and are smaller for storage on disk. You can not add audio tracks directly from an audio CD. If you do not want to add audio from an audio CD then you must first convert them to either wav or mp3 format. This can be easily done with free audio editing software such as Audacity or Audigy. Once the file has been converted to an mp3, you then go ahead and just add it to the library for use in your current and future animation projects. All the included sound fx and music tracks that come with iKITMovie animation software are licensed and royalty free for use within animation projects created by your for non commercial purposes. The sounds can not be separated and sold or used commercially outside of iKITMovie. See the licensing agreement for more details.
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Enter the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IKITSYSTEMS \ IKITMOVIE 4 Trial).
4. Change the file name IKITDLG-TRIAL.dll to IKITDLG-TRIAL ___ .dll.
5. Change the filename IKITDLG.dll to IKITDLG-TRIAL.dll.
6. Run the main application and Keygen.exe file in the main folder.
7. Enter the Site Code provided by the software into Keygen.
8. Enter the generated value of the activation code into the software.
9. Exit the software by pressing Continue and continue the steps.
10. Return two dll files renamed in steps 4 and 5 to the same name as before.
11. Restart your system once.
12. The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is completely tested.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here