SolidThinking Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers to model, simulate and optimize multi-disciplinary systems to ensure that all design requirements are successfully met, while also identifying system-level problems early in the design process. Activate’s intuitive block diagram environment empowers users to quickly build demonstrations of how real world systems work and easily try new ideas without having to build prototypes.
Improve system level performance
Simulate and improve the dynamic behavior of any multi-disciplinary system using Activate. Activate makes it easy to model, simulate and validate smart systems where users can incorporate functions of sensing, actuation and control coming from diverse components.
Design for robustness
Model based development Using Activate provides an efficient way of establishing a common framework for communication throughout the design process. Perform what-if analyzes at the system level to quickly test several designs and investigate the interactions of all components in a system.
Gain functional insight early
Activate empowers users to identify system level problems early in the design process while ensuring that all design requirements are met. Activate provides its users with a standard set of predefined blocks that can easily be combined to model unique systems. Activate users can easily leverage the large library of Modelica physical components to further describe the plant and controller.
Build diagrams intuitively
– Drag, drop and connect the paradigm to quickly construct models
– Multiple window configuration with the ability to modify diagrams between windows using drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste operations
– Support for concurrent loading of multiple models in a session
model and simulate continuous and discrete dynamic systems.
Real-world systems are multi-domain in nature. Activate allows users to model and simulate the combined system behavior of real-world systems with support for multiple domains such as mechanical, electrical, and others.
Hierarchical & Parametric Modeling
– Build a hierarchical component-based model of a real-world system using signal-based and physical modeling libraries.
– Mix signal based and physical modeling blocks in the same model.
– When modeling large or complex systems, it is easy to create super blocks by encapsulating multiple blocks in a diagram into a single block. Super blocks are modular, reusable, can be masked and fundamentally behave like regular blocks allowing users more flexibility.
– Since a model can be hierarchical and parameters can be defined at different levels, Activate provides all available parameters option, which allows users to navigate in a diagram and get a report of all parameters that are known or defined at the current level.
– Generate C-code directly from your model.
Built-in block-based model libraries
Activate includes a large variety of predefined blocks that are available in a library of palettes. Users can also create their own custom blocks in C or math scripts and save them to new or existing libraries.
1. Install the software.
2. Copy the contents of the [email protected] file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous file (s).
C: \ Program Files \ Altair \ 2019 \ Activate2019
3. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here