ZW3D is a comprehensive CAD / CAM software that enables professionals to complete product designs within an integrated and collaborative environment.
Supported by its Show-n-Tell built-in learning system, the ZW3D includes data exchange to allow efficient reuse and sharing of designs, hybrid modeling with its unique Overdrive kernel, mold and die design with cavity preparation tools and component libraries, and intelligent, adaptive CNC machining from 2-axis to 5-axis.
Industries served by ZW3D include consumer products, automotive, machine design, mold & die, medical, CNC machining, and many more.
Here are some key features of ZW3D:
– Designers get the freedom to create and conceptualize without limits. ZW3D lets you focus on creating innovative designs, rather than how to use CAD software. The built-in Show-n-Tell tutorials significantly reduce learning curves and increase design efficiency.
– Engineers have the tools to design for manufacturing. With specialized function for sheet metal, plastic parts, molds, dies and machining, the software simplifies design processes.
– Mold & Die makers work efficiently with unhealed, raw geometry. The ZW3D includes an optimized knowledge base for building components such as electrodes and mold bases, so designers will not need to start projects completely from scratch.
– Powerful manipulation of surfaces, solids, STL, and scan data make rapid prototyping fast and easy. ZW3D has the power to handle your most complex geometries, assemblies, and intricate drawings that help you get your projects in production on time, every time.
– Machinists quickly generate reliable, reliable tool paths. The ZW3D CAM supports 2-axis, 3-axis, 4/5-axis multi-sided and simultaneous milling, high-speed machining, visualization, and intelligent rest material removal. Knowledge-based machining strategies enable designers to capture and store manufacturing know-how, which helps reduce programming and machining time.
Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1
Microsoft® Windows 8.1
Microsoft® Windows 10
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2GHz or above or equivalent AMD® processor
Recommended configuration: 4G or above
OpenGL 3.1 or above
nVIDIA Quadro FX 580 @ 512MB or above or equivalent AMD Graphic card
Minimum configuration: 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color
* Recommended configuration: 1280 x 1024 VGA with True Color or above
1. Install the software.
2. Copy and replace the ZwLm.dll file from the Cracked File folder at the software installation location.
3. Run the software. Initially, the activation window is displayed.
4. Select the options in the following order: License Manager-> Add-> Soft key
5- Enter the value of 127.0.0.1 for the Server and enter 5053 for the Port. Click Finish at the end.
6. The software can be used without any restrictions.
Direct links download:
View file password here