DVBViewer Video Editor provides a simple means of editing recordings. Whether you want to cut out ads from the video or enhance it by applying graphical effects, DVBViewer Video Editor can give you a helping hand.
Here are some key features of DVBViewer Video Editor:
– Cut and Edit of .TS, .MPEG files
– Support for AAC, MPEG-2, AC-3, H.264 and HEVC
– Support for video text, closed captions and subtitles
– Automated commercial detection by the use of Comskip
– Loss free editing of all of your recordings.
– Reencoding and storing in other formats like .MP4 or .MKV.
– Ability to edit multiple files successively (Batch processing)
– Embedded video playback by using a Direct3D output (including Shader-Support).
– Display of the exact broadcast time in order to compare it with program lists.
– Complete control via keyboard or mouse
– Thoughtful menu structure
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here