Architect 3D Landscape Design offers a complete set of tools to help you plan, create and visualize your garden and exterior. Draw up the plan of your terrace, the exterior kitchen or swimming pool, equip your exterior areas with high-end furniture and add your own personal touch by choosing the plants you want in our large plant bar. A virtual tour and highly realistic 3D rendering allow you to review the results, and the plant growth projection gives you additional strength to your project. To help you plan your house realistically, the Architect 3D Garden & Exterior Edition keeps the main features of Architect 3D: the design of your home, the windows, roofs, and all your electrical, plumbing and lighting installations.
Here are some key features of “Architect 3D Landscape Design”:
– Design your garden plans using the topography of your land
– Use the drag and drop Quickstart technology to arrange plants and objects in your 2D and 3D plans
– Plan all the technical and material aspects: Irrigation and Rain-Sensor tools, excavation topo, creation of stairs and access ramps …
– Use Plant Growth projection to decipse which tree to plant on which area
– Insert one of your own images for more realistic rendering
– Try different textures and materials from international renowned brands: roofing, stones, bricks, etc … and customize them
– Design your swimming pool
– Intellideck: design a customised deck that follows the shape of your house! So easy!
– Import and export your files to DXF / DWG formats
– Customize your fencing and gates
– Imagine the patio and terrace of your dream: size, heigh, columns, fountains, etc
– Find a wide range of barbecues, deckchairs, parasols, and exterior furnitures in our catalog tool
– Create your own 3D objects using 3D object design studio incorporating very efficient CAD tools or importing objects created using AutoCAD, ViaCAD, Shark or Google Sketchup.
– Walk through your garden as if it was already done
– View your project at different times of the day using the Sun Direction tool
– Create a video of fly-around of your project.
– View your project from a wide variety of angles and 3D rendering: aerial top down, 3D views, 3D ClearView, Wireframe and more
– A wealth of inspiration: design your garden and exterior without limit: exterior kitchen, patio, swimming pool, hedges , borders … and a catalog of XX plants and trees.
Universal: Architect 3D runs on the most widely used PC operating systems, including Windows® 10, Windows® Vista ™ and Windows. 7. Architect 3D is also compatible with the most widely used 3D design tools (AutoCad®, 3DS Studio Max, etc.).
Platform : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
– 1 GHz Pentium Processor or equivalent
– 512MB RAM
– 5.5GB free hard disk space
– 3D Video card (1024 * 768 min 32-bit)
1. Start the installation process by running setup.exe.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
3- When installing, register the software with information generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here