With BrowseEmAll everything runs on your machine. This makes testing normal websites, staging environments and localhost possible out of the box. And your data stays secure and never leaves your network
Browser testing as swift as running a native browser
We run all browsers on your local machine so you get the same browsing experience as your users do. Of course all browsers come with their native developer tools for easy debugging.
Test with the browsers your customers use. Make your browser test more efficient and less frustrating.
BrowseEmAll provides all the features you would expect from a modern cross browser testing solution. Speed-up testing with Live-Testing, Screenshots, Side-by-Side Comparison, Code-Analytics and Selenium Testing.
Here are some key Featuers of “BrowseEmAll”:
Native Life-Testing Experience: Run 70+ browsers directly on your local machine.
– Side-By-Side Browser Comparison: Get your input synchronized on up to 4 different browsers.
– Full-Page Screenshots: Spot layout issues with full-page screenshots.
– Page Analytics: Find potential errors and compatibility problems in the code.
– Selenium Grid Start a fully featured Selenium Grid with a single click.
– Microsoft Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
– Processor : Intel Pentium 4 or later
– RAM : 2 GB or more
– .Net Framework 4.6
1. Install the software.
2. The Cracked file folder contains [email protected] files for different software versions. Depending on the version you need, copy and replace existing content at the software installation site and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
Direct links download:
Version v9.5.2 (includes Enterprise, Run Time, Studio, and Manual edits)
Download – 243 MB
View file password here