DaVinci Resolve Studio combines professional editing, the world’s most advanced color correction and all the new Fairlight digital audio tools into a high performance system that’s up to 10x faster than before! Now you can seamlessly edit, color correct, mix and deliver without having to switch software. It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! Best of all, DaVinci Resolve Studio also features revolutionary multi-user collaborative tools that allow multiple people to work on the same project at the same time!
In addition to multi-user collaboration, the DaVinci Resolve Studio edition also includes advanced tools such as automatic face recognition and tracking, dozens of additional Resolve FX such as film grain, lens flares and more, temporal and space noise reduction, photorealistic motion blur effects, stereoscopic 3D tools, multi GPU support for incredible performance, frame rates up to 120fps, and high resolution output for 4K and beyond!
– Professional Editing
DaVinci Resolve includes every professional editing and trimming tool imaginable, making it perfect for high end film and television editing! The new playback engine is up to 10x faster so you get instant feedback and precise control while editing and trimming, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264.
– Advanced Color Correction
Used for more feature films and television shows than any other system, DaVinci Resolve has the industry’s highest quality image processing, the most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editors, power windows, facial recognition, stabilization and tracking, and over 20 new Resolve FX filters!
– Incredible New Fairlight Audio
The integrated Fairlight digital audio workstation lets you work on audio post in the same software you use for editing and color! You get high end mixing, busing and metering, along with multi channel recording, ADR tools, full automation, sample waveform editing, audio sweetening, effects and more!
– Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve Studio allows multiple users to work in the same project at the same time! You get bin locking, integrated chat, timeline comparison tools for merging changes and more. Now assists can prep footage while editors cut, colorists grade, and sound editors finish audio, all at the same time!
Additional features in this version of DaVinci Resolve Studio:
– Supports frame rates up to 120fps
– Outputs higher than Ultra HD resolution such as 4K and beyond
– Automatic facial recognition and face refinement
– Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
– Photorealistic optical quality motion effects
– Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain ResolveFX
– Lens Distortion Correction
– HDR (High Dynamic Range) grading
– Stereoscopic 3D tools
– Multi-user collaboration with bin and timeline locking
– Built in multi-user chat
– Timeline comparison tool for merging changes
– Remote rendering
– Support for more than 2 GPUs
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here