If you use the computer as your main tool to perform your day-to-day activities, surely you come across routines that involve running the same apps every time you start working. Luckily, developers came up with various specialized applications like WinAutomation that give you the opportunity to record a action and trigger it with minimal effort.
WinAutomation is the most advanced Windows Automation application featuring a Macro Recorder and a Web Recorder. With WinAutomation you can
– Automatically fill out and submit web forms with data from local files.
– Harvest web sites and extract data from any web page into Excel or text files.
– Send prerecorded mouse clicks and keystrokes to any desktop application.
– Retrieve and parse your emails and update a database with the data contained in the emails.
– Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, uncompress and manipulate files and folders in any way possible.
– Automate your FTP transfers: Download and upload files or entire folders at schedule.
– Launch applications, move, resize, close and manipulate windows, take screenshots.
– Read and write data to Excel files, connect to SQL databases and manipulate text files.
– Include a logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
– Convert your tasks into your very own applications that you can share with others with a press of a button.
– Run any task using the built-in scheduler, when you press a hotkey, when a file is created or deleted, when your site is down or when you receive an email.
– Combine all the above to design custom tasks for your specific needs.
1. Run the Block-Hosts.bat file.
2. Install the software, do not run the software, and if it is in run mode, close it.
3. Open the Windows Task Manager program and stop the WinAutomation.Server.exe Service tab.
4. Copy the contents of the [email protected] file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous file.
5. Restart the system.
6. Run the software.
7- From the Options tab> License> Enter License Key, open the License window.
8. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder. From the Edition menu, select Professional Plus, and then click Generate. Generate license key and license.
9. Enter the License Key value generated by Keygen in the software, then enter the manual license in the box that appears.
Note : You
may encounter the “Retrieval Failed” message. In this case, exit the activation window and confirm the process from “Options”> “License”.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here