Full Convert provides a powerful and convenient way to convert data from many databases. Source databases supported: Microsoft Access, dBase, FoxPro, Microsoft Excel, Interbase / Firebird, Lotus 1-2-3, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, SQL Server, Text files, ODBC, XML. Target databases supported: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Access, Interbase / Firebird.
Target database structure is displayed in a tree-like browser with multiselect, allowing you to easily navigate through huge databases. Unique feature of Full Convert is the powerful actions and parameters handling. All your actions are recorded and can be easily executed later for new data snapshot. There are some revolutionary features built into Full Convert with each new version.
For example, Full Convert Enterprise comes with the ability to handle databases of unlimited sizes. We’ve even added a nice visual indicator so you can tell when the converted table has a large binary data that causes it to be converted more slowly than our typical 5000+ records per second output.
Here are some key features of Full Convert Enterprise:
– Convert data, indexes and constraints (depends on database)
– Browse through your target database and perform advanced actions
– Conversion can be Cancelled anytime
– All errors are logged Invalid field values are converted as nulls and logged on which row they Occured – you can convert huge tables without stopping because of few invalid fields
– Examine tables’ data in advanced grid, memo fields can be scanned in multi-line view
– Multiselect – perform actions on multible objects at once
– View all SQL commands issued to database during conversion process for easy revision
– Change the structure of database with ease extract columns and data to another table with all links preserved merge tables drop, rename, modify columns, ‘properties create indexes, drop unused tables, drop unused columns,
– execute freeform SQL,
– record the counts of tables while you work,
– command line support
– You can simply convert, convert or execute all recorded actions – you can automatically convert and change the structure to desired by one mouse click.
1. Install the software.
2. Enter the [email protected] folder and run the registry file.
3. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here