Dynamic data driven documents
Prince is an ideal printing component for server-based software, such as web applications that need to print reports or invoices. Using Prince, it is quick and easy to create PDF files that can be printed, archived, or downloaded.
Prince can also be used by authors and publishers to print and print documents written in HTML, XHTML, or one of the many XML-based document formats. Prince is capable of formatting academic papers, journals, magazines, and books.
Here are some key features of Prince:
– Headers and footers
– Page numbers, duplex printing
– Tables, lists, columns, floats
– Footnotes, cross-references
– HTML, XHTML, XML, SVG
– Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
– JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF
– Bookmarks, links, metadata
– Encryption and Document Security
– Font embedding and subsetting
– PDF attachments
– PHP and Ruby on Rails
– Java class for servlets
– .NET for C # and ASP
– ActiveX / COM for VB6
Fonts & Unicode
– OpenType fonts, TrueType and CFF
– Kerning, Ligatures, Small Caps
– Chinese, Japanese, Korean
– Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi and others
– Prompt email support
– Web forum, user guide
– Regular upgrades
– Happy customers!
1. Install the software.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder.
3. In the popup window, type p30download and hit Enter.
4. A file named License.dat is created along with the Keygen.exe file, copy this file to the software installation location.
5. Run the software, open the License menu, and select the Open button.
6. In the opened window, go to the software installation path and open the License.dat file.
7. In the end, select the Accept button.
Direct links download:
View file password here