Snagit delivers customized screen captures with a press of a hotkey. SnagIt is the only screen capture software that captures images, text, and video from your Windows desktop. Effortlessly produce perfect graphics and video with this complete capture solution.
Now, with SnagIt add-ins, you can put SnagIt right in your toolbar! SnagIt’s new add-in toolbars provide quick access to the most common capture features right from within Word, PowerPoint and Explorer.
– Combine images:
Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
Draw attention to a specific part of your image. Just choose the part you want and Snagit will blur and darken everything else.
All of your captures are automatically saved to your library with the most recent viewable all the time. Save time by quickly finding all your past captures.
Along with saving your capture, Snagit also stores information so you can find it again later. Search for your captures by date, website, or custom flag that you create and assign.
– Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
– .NET 4.6 or later
– 2.4 GHz single-core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
– 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
– 500 MB of hard-disk space for software installation
– Windows N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows N
– We recommend 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or 4k display
Installation guide1. Run the Block-Hosts.bat file from the Crack folder as Run as Administrator.
2. Install the software and then run it.
3. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
4. In the Unlock section, enter the serial number generated by Keygen and register the software.
To install and use TechSmith Snagit, you must have installed .NET 4.0 before. (You can download and install the .NET Framework from here .)
Direct links download:
View file password here