Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor is a tool that can help you determine the level of security of a wireless network by trying to retrieve the passwords used by users. The application supports both WPA and WPA2 security standards and can attempt to recover password from captured network data.
To audit the security of your wireless network, you need to import or capture network packets. The program includes a wireless packet sniffer that can capture packets from AirPCap devices. If you do not use this type of device, you can use another packet sniffer and import data from files.
When creating a new project, the application can also import password hashes from the computer’s registry or from PCAP files. As the last resort, you can manually add the password hash in the program list if you have access to it.
The recovery process can use different approaches, depending on the information you already have on the password. If you know a part of it or the number of characters used for the password, you can use the mask attack or the word attack to reduce the analysis time.
The dictionary approach allows you to quickly process the words from a customized list. You can create lists of frequently used words and use them to perform custom analysis. However, if you do not have enough information, you can try a hybrid attack that combines the methods.
The decryption process can take a lot of time depending on the complexity of the password and the computer configuration. In order to maximize the efficiency, you can adjust the CPU utilization and use a hardware accelerator on computers with a modern graphics card.
In our test it took about five minutes to retrieve four letter password from a manually added hash file without using hardware acceleration. During the test, the program used the processor intensely but it has no sensitive effect on computer performance.
The high level of customization makes the Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor a good tool that can be used to check the security of your wireless network.
Here are some key features of Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor:
– Determine how secure your wireless network is
– Test the strength of WPA / WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
– Save time with a patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
– Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
– Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
– Windows XP
– Windows 2000
– Windows Vista (32 bit)
– Windows Vista (64 bit)
– Windows Server 2003/2008
– Windows 7 (32 bit)
– Windows 7 (64 bit)
– Windows 8
– Windows 8.1
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here