A Email Backup Software is a # 1 tool that provides a straightforward solution to getting your emails from Cloud Mail, Webmail and other online email services and archiving emails to several well-known email formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, PDF, EMLX, XPS, HTML, etc. and cloud mail services. The email backup application allows you to take backup of 40 online email services such as Gmail, G Suite, Rediffmail, GoDaddy, Office 365, Zoho Mail, Outlook.com, EarthLink, Amazon Workmail, BlueHost, HostGator, Yandex, Yahoo Mail, etc. .
Create Backup of Emails as Technical Files
Download best email backup software to take backup of emails from webmail, cloud mail, other online email services. It is the best way to create a backup of email account into several technical file formats such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, XPS, MBOX, DOC, etc.
Migrate Email Backup to Different Mailbox
The email backup utility allows the user to archive emails to various mailboxes to copy emails to a desktop or hard drive. After creating a backup of emails, users can move emails to different mailboxes or Webmail email account to create a clone of existing email messages.
Maintains Original Folder Hierarchy
The online email backup program allows the user to backup the email server, the cloud server to save emails to the hard drive. In this whole process, the email backup utility ensures user about the email folder hierarchy. All emails from the Webmail account will be saved in the same folders and subfolders in its original structure.
– Full Support for Windows 10 & below under Windows Version (32 & 64 Bit)
– Offers Backup of Multiple Email Services
– Minimum of 1 GHz processor
– 512 MB of RAM memory. (1GB recommended)
– 30 MB of free hard disk space for installation
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here