With its highly efficient, collaborative approach to development and lighting, Katana brings you the creative scope and scalability to meet the needs of today’s most demanding CG-rendering projects.
Here are some key features of Katana:
Reduce artist’s downtime
A studio’s most valuable resource is its people. Katana’s deployed loading and processing allows you to work immediately, so you can spend more time being creative and less time twiddling your thumbs.
Share the workload
Katana’s flexible node-graph and rule-based workflows allow you to naturally build up templates as you work, which you can then easily share with other team members or re-use on other shots.
Keep your assets accessible
Katana’s streamlined, artist-friendly approach removes the need to bake assets out into render-ready formats, keeping them easily accessible for last-minute changes.
Work in parallel to finish faster
With Katana’s Look Files, material instructions and texture map assignments are packaged as separate assets, so you can separately view the look-up and animation data.
Choose your renderer
Use your renderer of choice, with a unified workflow for Renderman, V-Ray, Arnold and 3Delight, or add your own renderer. You can even work with multiple renderers while maintaining a consistent artist workflow.
The perfect fit for your pipeline
Integrate, automate or customize Katana to fit your pipeline and processes with extensive C and Python APIs, and support for open standards such as Alembic and OpenColorIO.
Windows 7 64-bit or higher
Minimum hardware requirements
1+ GB Disk space available for installation
Minimum: 1+ GB available | Recommended: 2+ GB available
Minimum: 800 x 600 | Recommended: 1920 x 1080
Installation guide1. Install the software.
2- Install the FLT7.1v1 application by visiting the Crack folder.
3. Start the Windows Task Manager program and open the Service tab, stop the Foundry License Server service.
4. Copy and replace the rlm.foundry.exe file contained in the Crack folder in the default path of C: \ Program Files \ The Foundry \ LicensingTools7.1 \ bin \ RLM.
5. Open the xf_foundry.lic file in the Crack folder and replace the MAC_ADDRESS PORT and HOST_NAME values with your system-specific information (Mac address and computer name). **
Changes applied to the Lic file. Save.
Valid value MAC_ADDRESS
Find Mac Address:
– Method 1 : Run the cmd program (command line or command line):
1 – By typing getmac and pressing Enter from the keyboard, values are displayed. The value that appears under the Physical Address statement is equal to or your Mac system’s address.
Note that the Mac system’s address is in lowercase and no line spacing in the xf_foundry.lic file.
2. The valid value of HOST_NAME by typing Hostname in the cmd program (command line or command line) of Windows and pressing Enter from the keyboard will display your system’s name.
3. Enter 5053 for PORT.
Second method : You can obtain the rlmutil.exe file (related to the Foundry License Utility), and then click Diagnostics and Run Diagnostics.
6- Copy the xf_foundry.lic file to the following paths:
C: \ Program Files \ The Foundry \ RLM or C: \ Program Files (x86) \ The Foundry \ RLM
C: \ ProgramData \ The Foundry \ RLM
8. Run the software. If the license file has not been automatically read, click Install License, and then click Use Server. In the box, appears [email protected] (first enter 5053 and then @ and finally enter 127.0.0.1.)
Direct links download:
Download crack (alone)
View file password here