AnyMP4 4K Converter is an easy-to-use and practical 4K Video Converter software that can convert any video to 4K H.265 MP4, 4K H.264 MP4, 4K AVI with resolution of 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160. It can also convert 4K Ultra HD / 1080p HD video to your required video files like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD WMV, as well as 3D video formats. After conversion, you can edit / enjoy these converted videos on Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Phone, Apple TV, and more.
Here are some key features of “AnyMP4 4K Converter”:
– Convert 4K Videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV and 1080p HD videos.
– Convert any video to 4K Ultra HD video for playback on 4K TV.
– Customize the video with clip, watermark, crop, effect, merge features.
– Support for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini3 / 4, iPod, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / S6, and more.
System Requirements : Windows 10, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
CPU : 2GHz Intel / AMD CPU or above
RAM : 2GB RAM or more
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here