AnyMP4 MP4 Converter , the most popular and versatile MP4 Converting Software, offers the ability to convert any DVD and video to MP4. The supported formats are MPG, AVI, 3GP, WMV, MOV, M4V, MKV, MTS, TS, DivX, XviD, VOB, AMV, YouTube videos, ASF, and SWF, etc. With this amazing MP4 Converter, users can easily enjoy the output MP4 file on iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Apple TV, Android devices, Windows phone, Surface, and Game console, etc.
Here are some features of “AnyMP4 MP4 Converter”:
– Rip / Convert DVD to MP4 with perfect converting speed and quality
– Convert any video like AVI, RMVB, MKV, MOD, MTS, TS, and HD video to MP4
– Highly support for iPad (iPad Pro, iPad mini 4), iPhone (iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus), iPod, Samsung Galaxy S3 / Note 4 / Tab, Surface, and Google Nexus
– Provide any types of editing functions to customize the video.
– Support merging several DVD chapters / titles into one file without any video loss
If you want to play DVD movie on your mobile phone or game console, or enjoy your favorite video anywhere and anytime, you need to find a DVD Ripper and Video Converter to meet your needs. As AnyMP4 MP4 Converter integrates the two functions of converting DVD and video, you need only one software tool to convert DVD and video to MP4 – the most commonly used format by any portable video player devices. It also owns powerful video editing features. For example, you can trim video length, crop video frame, add any watermark to the video, modify video effect, and so on.
Convert both DVD and video files to MP4
– Convert any video to MP4
AnyMP4 MP4 Converter allows users to convert all popular video files, such as AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, VOB, M2TS, etc. and even HD video files to MP4 with the best output quality.
– Convert DVD to MP4 format
With this software, users can conveniently rip any DVD movie to MP4 format, so you can watch DVD movie on your player device whenever and wherever you go.
– Extract audio file from DVD and video
You can extract the favorite audio file from any DVD movie and video file, and then convert the audio file to your required audio format such as MP3, MP2, AC3, M4A, and MKA etc.
Powerful video editing features
– Crop and watermark video
It can help users to crop the video frame and add any watermark to the video. Users can even adjust the watermark’s position and transparency.
– Trim video length
Also users can cut off any video segment from the source DVD / video file and convert the segment to MP4.
– Adjust video effect This MP4 Converter will list all audio tracks and subtitles available on the source file. And you can choose your preferred one.
To get a customized output video, this software is able to adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume.
– Join videos together
Users can merge different DVD titles / chapters and videos together and output a single MP4 file.
More features about video settings
– Select audio track and subtitle – Define output settings It provides users with multiple output settings. Users can adjust video resolution, video bitrate, frame rate, video encoder, aspect ratio, audio channels, sample rate, audio encoder, audio bitrate. Convenient operations and Batch conversion – Preview and snapshot
You could preview the source video and edited video effect with a built-in player. Also you can capture your favorite images and save them as images.
– Batch conversion
AnyMP4 Video Converter supports batch conversion. It allows you to repeatedly input the same source file and set different output formats for each. Then you can get different output formats with only one conversion.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
RAM: 2G RAM or more
CPU: 2GHz Intel / AMD CPU or above
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here