Apeaksoft iOS Toolkit can help you to recover lost or deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs and more from iPhone / iPad / iPod, iTunes and iCloud. It is compatible with the latest iOS 11 andiPhone X / 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7.
Here are some key features of the Apeaksoft iOS Toolkit:
– Retrieve and export deleted or lost data from any iOS device including iPhone X / 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus / 7, iPhone 6s Plus / 6s, iPhone 6 Plus / 6 , iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c, etc;
– Recover your deleted or lost files including photos, messages, contacts, notes, call history, videos, calendar, videos, apps, etc. for your devices;
– Preview backup files (both deleted and existing files) before restoring and recovering lost files to computer while keeping current ones intact;
– Great iTunes data recovery tool to help you preview, export and restore lost data from iTunes backup to your computer in a snap;
– Download and retrieve photos and other 18 types of data from iCloud backup files as iCloud backup data recovery software.
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (SP2 or later)
CPU: 1GHz Intel / AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1G RAM or more
iOS: iOS 5 and above, iOS 10.3, iOS 11, iOS 12 included
iTunes: iTunes 10.7 or higher. The latest version is recommended
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by doing this: – In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here