PicturesToExe Deluxe lets you create impressive photo and video slideshows for PC, Mac, DVD and YouTube. Add images and video clips together with all effects: Pan / Zoom / Rotate, 3D transformations, masks, shadows.
PicturesToExe can use source media files without conversion. No need to wait to see the result of your work. Instant preview of a slideshow in real time. Highest quality of picture and smooth playback of animation.
PicturesToExe Deluxe is also an excellent choice for advanced users and for wedding photographers. PicturesToExe Deluxe provides the user with all the necessary tools to create a great-looking photo / video slideshow or documentary.
Extensive functionality of PicturesToExe Deluxe has already been appreciated all around the world. This is especially true for the UK and France, where PicturesToExe has become the first choice for creating audio-visual shows for international festivals and local competitions.
PicturesToExe Deluxe creates an executable file with your slideshow in a few seconds that does not require any additional program to run the slideshow (even PicturesToExe itself is not necessary).
The slideshow can be accompanied by sound or text comments to each slide or by any music file from your collection. The timeline with a waveform facilitates the synchronization of the pictures to the background music.
You can easily record voice comments to slides right in PicturesToExe. If there is a need for demonstration of a slideshow on a Mac, PicturesToExe Deluxe can also create an executable file for Mac. The program can burn a DVD disc, produce HD video files, video for iPhone and iPad. Publish slideshows on YouTube and Facebook. Give PicturesToExe Deluxe a try to see what it’s really capable of!
Here are some key features of “PicturesToExe Deluxe”:
Images and Video Clips in Slideshows:
– Add video clips and images together with all effects: Pan / Zoom / Rotate, 3D transformations, masks, shadow.
Quality and Fast Performance:
– Instant preview of your slideshow in real time on full screen. PicturesToExe can use source media files without conversion. No need to wait to see the result of your work. PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration for flawless and smooth playback of slideshows. Highest quality picture with all details. Sharpness control includes the unsharp mask.
Objects and Animation with 3D Effects:
– Hierarchical system of objects (Images, Videos, Text) for creative use. Objects (layers) have keyframes for complex animation and 3D effects.
Output for PC and Mac in Executable File:
– PicturesToExe produces a single executable file for PC or Mac, which contains all images, music and videos. A slideshow in the executable file (EXE) can be played on any PC under Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Slideshows for Mac requires OSX 10.4 or later.
DVD and Video Output:
– Export high quality HD video file (in H.264 format) for playback on PC, Mac or TV with USB. Watch slideshows on your iPad and iPhone. Burn DVD video discs with your slideshows quickly and easily.
Music and Audio Editing:
– Add background music to your slideshow and sound comments to selected slides. You can use the timeline with waveform to exactly synchronize slides to music. PicturesToExe supports multiple audio tracks. Each audio clip can be edited and customized.
Installation guide1. Install the software. (
Prefer not to change the default installation path) 2- From the Patch folder, copy the Patch.exe file to the location of the software * and run it as Run as Adminstrator.
To perform the correct operation of the patch, you must display the files on the All file and manually select the following files:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ WnSoft PicturesToExe \ 9.0 \ Main \ PicturesToExe.exe
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ WnSoft PicturesToExe \ 9.0 \ Main \ PCExecutable.dat
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ WnSoft PicturesToExe \ 9.0 \ VideoBuilder \ VideoBuilder.exe
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here