Regardless of whether you are maintaining a complex corporate web site or running a personal blog, HTTP Debugger Pro will assist you in locating the website’s errors and identifying slow-performing web pages.
Each HTTP transaction can be examined to see the HTTP header parameter values, query strings, error codes, cookies, etc.
Software developers can use HTTP Debugger Pro to analyze the http traffic of their own or any third party software programs in C #, Java, VB, C ++, Delphi, etc., as well as http traffic from low-level system components.
Here are some key features of HTTP Debugger Pro:
– It will help you to calculate the execution time of your server side scripts
– view submitted forms, POST parameters and cookies
– analyze the http traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets
– This is a web site dynamics in an easy to understand form of charts and diagrams.
– Full support for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
– Decoding of HTTPS / SSL connections and gzip / chunked content.
– Support for dial-up modem, DSL / ISDN / Cable / LAN connections.
– Support for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
– Computer Processor: 1.0 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 1000+ or better
– Computer Memory: 512 MB or better
– Hard Disk: 25 MB free hard drive space
Installation guide1. Disconnect the Internet.
2. Install the software but do not run it.
3. Run the file in the Keygen folder and click the Gen button, and then click the Activate button.
4. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here