Visual Studio 2019 – Unparalleled productivity for any dev, any app, and any platform. New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, such as code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Find and fix bugs sooner
The full debugging and testing experience has been enhanced to help you find and address issues as early as possible. Features like Live Unit Testing, Exception Helpers, and Run to Click tighten your DevOps loop by reducing regression risks and immediately exposing the root cause of new bugs.
Build smarter apps, fast
New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, such as code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Integrate with the cloud
Built-in tools provide a comprehensive integration with all of your .NET Core, Azure applications, services, Docker containers, and more. The experience is so seamless that you’ll feel like you are working from a Azure datacenter.
Directly manage your team projects hosted by any provider, including Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, or GitHub. Or use the new Open Any Folder feature to immediately open and work with virtually any code file without a formal project or solution around it.
Deliver quality mobile apps
With Xamarin’s advanced debugging, profiling tools, and unit test generation features, it’s faster and easier than ever for you to build, connect, and tune native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also choose to develop mobile apps with Apache Cordova or build C ++ cross platform libraries.
Level up your language
Craft your ideal IDE
Visual Studio is packed with tons of performance enhancements to the core features you use every day. You’ll also see noticeably faster startup time, lower memory footprint, and higher degree of responsiveness throughout the entire lifecycle of the development.
Optimized for performance
A brand-new workload-based installer optimizes your installation to make sure you have everything you need and nothing you do not.
Deliver software faster
Together with Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server, seamlessly deliver software to any targeted platform. Extend DevOps processes to SQL Server through Redgate integration and safely automate database deployments from Visual Studio. The Xamarin Test Recorder, together with the Xamarin test cloud, lets you test thousands of physical devices right from within the IDE.
Stay ahead of the curve
Enjoy complementary access to training from top partners, including Pluralsight and Opsgility, for Enterprise and Professional customers. You’ll also get access to software licenses from select partners, such as Parallels and SyncFusion.
– 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
– 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
– Hard disk space: 10GB to 240GB, depending on features installed
– Video card that supports minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best in resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
– Windows 10 version 1803 or higher (LTSB is not supported)
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355)
– Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355)
– Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates)
The 2019 version of Visual Studio, like the 2017 version, does not provide an ISO for offline installation, and the installation process is done by an online installer that installs different packages as a module. To be The total package size is up to 25 GB, with all of them installing about 90 GB of free space. Because of this, in order to cover the needs of all users, we have to give you a complete package in spite of the volume, so you can install any combination of packages you would like to install without having to connect to the Internet.
– To open your edit, open the Response.json file with Notepad or other text editing programs.
– To select the Community or Professional edits, change the Enterprise clause to the file with Community or Professional and save the file.
– Run the vs_setup.exe file.
– Select the packages you need and continue to install.
– If you use Professional or Enterprise edits, after installing the application, open the Help menu and select Register Product. Then click the Unlock with a product key option and enable them with serials in the Serial.txt file.
– This version is not the final version, but when you release the final version, you can directly update that version.
– Before installation, install the downloaded files in a folder with a short name and close to the root of the drive,
D: \ VS2019
and then install.
Direct links download:
Size: 19660 MB
Download – Part One
Download – Part II
Download – Part III
Download – Part IV
Download – Part V
Download – Part VI
Download – Part VII
Download – Part VIII
Download – Part Nine
Download – Part I
View file password here