It’s no secret that all users dream of a faster internet connection, so every single software solution that sees daylight and claims it could do that is at least worth the shot.
Throttle is one of the names that can impress you, promising to optimize the operating system so that your modem will perform faster and bring you a boost in speed when online.
The application has been designed to be used by all types of users, be they absolute beginners or not, so the interface is quite basic with no complicated options.
There are only three settings available, so a few clicks should get the job done. You’re therefore prompted to pick the operating system you’re using, choose the modem type and the speed setting.
There are multiple modem types available, including generic ones, so do not worry if you do not know for sure which type of modem you own. There are even specific settings for a cable modem, ISDN modem, satellite modem or Local Area Connection, so you will not get yourself in trouble when using a throttle.
In case you still find it hard to get used to, have a look in the help file. The developer has included a detailed help manual to guide you all the time, so beginners should definitely have a look in there too.
The good thing about Throttle is that it remains a simple solution all the time. Just three clicks are enough to optimize the settings and let the app check memory allocation for the modem, optimize DNS lookup, modify TTL settings, increase HTTP request limit and change network bandwidth allowance.
Overall, Throttle is a tool to try if you want a faster internet connection. And in case it proves to be effective for you too, the reasonable price will most likely place the app on your shopping list as well.
Here are some key features of “Throttle”:
– Make direct changes to system registry and system files to enhance internet download and upload speeds.
– Automatically adjusts settings and changes based on computer and modem specifications, complete fault tolerance system implemented.
– Compatible with all modem types – Dial-up, DSL, ADSL, Cable, ISDN, and Satellite internet connections.
– Enhances both internet speeds as well as local area network speeds.
– An easy and intuitive user interface that performs all settings changes immediately.
OS: Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-bit / 64-bit ready.
Installation guide1. Disconnect the Internet.
2. Install the software.
3. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder as Run as Admin, and then select the application name from the drop-down menu on the Patch host. Then, generate a serial number by entering a custom name.
4. Run the software.
5- Register the software with information generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here