GameBoost is a very user friendly and straightforward application supposed to optimize game and Internet settings to squeeze every single bit of performance from your computer.
Although it tries to perform such a very important task, it’s pretty easy to use the program as it provides an incredibly simple interface.
The whole optimization process comes down to just three clicks, as GameBoost prompts you to select the operating system you are using, modem type and speed settings.
The operating system can be Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, or 2008, while the modem type options include a cable modem, an ISDN, a local area network, a wireless Internet, or a satellite modem.
Pressing the “Go” button should let GameBoost do its magic, with the whole process completed in just a few seconds.
The magic we were talking about basically comes down to a quick optimization of file allocation sizes and buffers, Windows system resources, application priority level, maximum and minimum file cache, windows animation settings and monitor refresh rates. Still, we have not seen significant performance boost after using the application, but this may also depend on current Windows settings.
As we said, the whole process is blazing fast and although there are some other similar apps out there promising to optimize the system and need more hardware resources for the job, GameBoost remains pretty light all the time.
Overall, however, GameBoost is a tool to try, especially since it promises to make your computer a bit faster while browsing the Internet and playing games. Plus, it can be used by all types of users without any risk.
Here are some key features of GameBoost:
– Make direct changes to system registry and system files to enhance memory, screen drawing, animations, refresh rates, cpu threading speeds, internet speed.
– Automatically adjusts settings and changes based on computer and internet specifications, complete fault tolerance system implemented.
– Proven technology that can double the frames per second rate in games such as id Software’s DOOM 3 and similar shooters.
– Deep system analyzer and diagnostic features which attempt to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
– Advanced software based on over-clocking features to enhance memory, cpu priorities and internet connection.
– An easy and intuitive user interface that performs all settings changes immediately
– Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-bit / 64-bit ready.
Installation guide1. Install the software.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file in the Keygen folder and click on the Patch Hosts button after selecting the software name from the Product drop-down menu and entering an arbitrary name in the Name field. Then click on the Generate button to generate a serial.
3. Run the software and register it with the help of the information provided.
Direct links download:
View file password here