Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), Wirecastcomputer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built-in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
Wirecast Key Features:
– Live compositing with multiple layers
– Live switching
– Lower thirds
– Chroma key
– Mix Audio
– Audio delay (Pro)
– Replay (Pro)
– Create playlists
– Twitter feeds
– Animated 3D titles with
– Streaming services & CDNs
– Record to disc (ProRes, MJPEG)
– Virtual camera and microphone out
– External monitor output
– Program feed out through
– Blackmagic Design (Pro )
– Live encoding to multiple destinations concurrently directly from Tricaster
What’s New in Wirecast:
– GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-effective hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
– Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast uses less of your CPU than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
– Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP. Queue size help you to see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and / or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay / ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the most powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (from the titles or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.a
For Wirecast Pro v12.0:
MINIMUM: Windows 7, 10
MINIMUM: i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz1
RECOMMENDED: i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz +
MINIMUM: 4GB RAM
RECOMMENDED: 16GB + RAM
MINIMUM : 2GB2, 7200 RPM for record to disk
RECOMMENDED: 500GB +, Solid State OS Drive
MINIMUM: Intel HD3, DirectX 11 capable
RECOMMENDED: Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB + video memory
For Wirecast Pro v10.0:
– Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Recommended Hardware Specifications
– Intel Core i3 CPU @ 1.7 Ghz or higher recommended for 540p streaming with x264 @ 30 fps .
– Intel Core i5 CPU @ 2.5 Ghz or higher recommended for 720p streaming with x264 @ 30 fps.
– Intel Core i7 CPU @ 3.0Ghz or higher recommended for 1080p streaming with x264 @ 30fps.
– Note: 60 FPS streaming will result in increased CPU usage and high bit rate (4Mbps or higher) for good quality.
– Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce, or AMD Radeon class graphics adapters that are both DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 capable.
– Minimum 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space. Additional hard disk space required for recording to disk.
Installation guide1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
4. Do not update the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
Version 12.0.0 (requires Direct3D 11 to run)
Download – 341 MB
Version 10.0.0 (no need for Direct3D)
Download -278 MB
View file password here