Pointwise , the next-generation CFD meshing software is now available. A new, modern, intuitive graphical interface, undo & redo, highly automated mesh assembly, and other features to simplify mesh generation like nothing before. Pointwise is a software solution to the top problem facing engineering analysts: Mesh Generation for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
Pointwise – The Future of Reliable CFD Meshing
Pointwise is a software solution to the top problem facing engineering analysts: Mesh Generation for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
The Reliable CFD Meshing You Trust …
Quality – We designed Pointwise so users could be in control, not the system. Whether your grid is structured, unstructured, or hybrid, Pointwise uses high-quality techniques with powerful controls so you can achieve accurate and reliable results while reducing the computer resources required.
Flexibility –Pointwise offers the best of both worlds: advanced automation, as well as flexible manual controls for those times when only human intervention can create the result you require. It’s the workhorse that confides you to dealing with less-than-perfect CAD to format your grid for your flow solver.
Service – Our commitment to your success is only starting with your Pointwise license. Whether you encounter a technical issue or just need to get the most out of Pointwise, our industry-tested engineers are ready to help. We generate more than just grids – we also build long-term relationships.
We have combined our reliable CFD meshing with modern software techinques to bring you the eponymous Pointwise – a quantum leap in gridding capability. In addition to the high quality grid techniques we’ve always had, you will appreciate Pointwise’s flat interface, automated grid assembly, and full undo and redo capabilities.
Pointwise’s well-organized and intuitive interface and exceptional functionality give you the tools and freedom to focus on producing the highest quality grids in the shortest possible time. It’s simple and logical – meaning you do not have to get bogged down in trying to learn or remember how to use the software every time you sit down with it. But while being easy to use, Pointwise does not sacrifice grid quality. Pointwise provides the power to produce the highest quality grids available. After all, your analysis is just as good as your grid.
Pointwise supports Windows on both AMD and Intel. Currently, only 32-bit support is available for Windows.
Here are some key features of “Pointwise”:
– All of the algebraic extrusion methods and related controls are now available.
– All of the grid point distribution tools have been implemented, including copying distributions and creating subconnectors.
– Point probing and measurement have been implemented.
– Intersection edges from shells (faceted geometry) are now automatically merged into long curves.
– Three distinct modes for drawing circles have been implemented.
– The Orient command has been extended to connectors, domains, and database entities.
– Join has been extended to work with database curves and surfaces.
– Splitting now provides the ability to select a curve’s control points as split location.
– Image rotation points can now be entered via text in addition to selection.
– The Smooth command is now available.
– The Edit Curve command can now convert a curve to a generalized Bezier form allowing control over the slopes at each control point.
– The Merge by Picking command is now available.
– Tangent lines are now visible when creating and editing conic arcs.
– Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 2 GB disk space
– Ethernet card
– OpenGL capable color display monitor
– 1280×1024 screen resolution (4K monitor support now included)
– Graphics adapter support 3D hardware-accelerated OpenGL and 24-bit RGB double-buffering
– Up-to-date graphics accelerator drivers
Installation guide1. Install the software.
2- From Crack copy the SolidSQUAD_License_Servers folder to C: drive.
3. Copy and replace the existing vendors folder in Crack \ SSQ_UniversalLicenseServer_Module_PointwiseLLC_20180406152100 in the path to C: \ SolidSQUAD_License_Servers (created in the previous step).
4. Run the install_or_update.bat file in the C: \ SolidSQUAD_License_Servers path as Run as Adminstrator.
Note that the following message is displayed at the beginning:
The system can not find the path specified.
Unified License Server Installer by TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ
5. Run the software.
6. In the popup window, select Specify a License Server, and then enter the following values (for each field) in the next step.
Specify the name of your RLM License Server: localhost
Specify the port of your RLM License Server: 26800
Direct links download:
Version v18.2.R2 Build 2019-02-20
Download 64-bit version – 680 MB
View file password here