Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus is a powerful, professional solution designed to convert most popular audio formats and audio CD tracks directly to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV formats.
A high-quality 32-bit converter engine lets you convert DVD to DVD audio mastering for 24-bit and 32-bit WAV files. Intergration with Windows Explorer enables one-click conversion for any audio file or folder.
AbyssMedia Audio Converter Plus allows you to convert mp3 to wma, ogg and wav files.
Here are some key features of AbyssMedia Audio Converter Plus:
– Decode MPEG Layer3 (.MP3)
– Decode Windows Media Audio files (.WMA)
– Decode OGG Vorbis (.OGG)
– Decode Monkey’s Audio (.APE .MAC)
– Decode FLAC Files (.FLAC)
– Decode MusePack (MPEG Plus) Files (.MPC .MPP .MP +)
– Decode NTT VQF Files (.VQF)
– Decode WAV Files (.wav)
· Decode Portable Voice Format Files (.pvf)
– decode the creative VOC Files (.voc)
– Decode Commodore Amiga Audio Files (.iff, .svx)
– Decode Sun / Next SND Files (.snd, .au)
– Decode AIFF Files (.aiff)
– Rip Audio CD Tracks .cda)
– Import Audio Files from Playlists (.m3u, .pls)
– Encode to MP3, WMA, OGG or WAV format
– Transfer ID tags during conversion
quality conversion between 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit (integer) and 32 bit (IEEE). – High quality conversion between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz . floating point)
– Allows you to create CD-compatible WAV files so you can burn them on a CD.
– Shell Integration: By simply right clicking a file, a folder or a group of files, you can start the conversion process from Windows Explorer.
– Nice skinnable interface.
– Support Drag and Drop: You can convert files or folders by dragging and dropping them onto the software desktop icon or main window.
– Batch conversion: You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
– Allows you to convert entire folders and sub-folders
– Ultimate Conversion Speed, optimized for the newest Intel Pentium D and AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPUs.
– Pentium II or better
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here