Focusky is an interesting and intuitive software utility that aims to offer you an alternative way of creating professional-looking presentations for school or work purposes with the least amount of effort for you.
The program features a simple interface that makes it very accessible, even for users who are accustomed to working with more traditional presentation tools.
The main windows functions as a canvas, whereas the several tabs allow you to insert the items you want to include in your slideshow ranging from text boxes, images, flash videos to movies from YouTube or Vimeo.
Focusky allows you to choose the preferred background color, then start adding the elements you want to integrate into your presentation, moving them to the preferred position on the screen or adjusting their size, so they fit better into the big picture.
The local or online videos that you insert in your presentation can easily be played, provided that you have Internet access. Moreover, you can also add different geometric shapes in your slideshow, such as circles, rectangles, lines or arrows.
When you have finished integrating all the important elements, you can select them gradually and click on the ‘Add Path’ button to set up the steps that your presentation will play through. You can later edit them and move them higher or lower.
Focusky allows you to preview the presentation before actually exporting it, so you can make any final adjustments if you feel it is necessary. Finally, you can publish the slideshow to EXE, ZIP or HTML format as well as burn it to a CD, so you can play it the best way to suit your needs.
To summarize, Focusky is a handy and user-friendly application designed to provide you with additional ways of creating zooming presentations, which will impress your audience from the very start.
Here are some key features of Focusky:
– Zoom and Slide Based Presenting
Rather than being stuck in the static slide of PowerPoint, your ideas are presented in a dynamic and fascinating way with zoom and span effects, like an animated movie.
– Rich Media Presentation
Except text and links, multimedia including images, online YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, swf and flv videos are available in software to express your idea.
– Wide-open Electronic Whiteboard
Organize your brilliant ideas in a free scaling digital canvas rather than being limited in a finite editable area. Free to present and make the information visualized.
– Offline & Online Presenting
The Focusky allows you to publish the creative presentation either in EXE or HTML format for offline or online displaying.
– Path of Discovery
Rather than a traditional slide to slide presentation, with a more fun zooming presentation lead people down a path of discovery in mind mapping style.
– Encourage Simpleness
Focusky encourages beauty and simpleness, helping maximize your information with the least words and making the audience more focused on the most important aspects of presentation.
– Amazing tool to magic your presentation into a memorable animation show
Introducing the most impressive and most fun way to creatively combine PowerPoint, text, photos, shapes, online YouTube videos, video clips and Flash into your very zooming presentation. And to display the multimedia presentation in a more animated and attractive way with zoom and slide effects.
– Show on one page and Ahead through a dicovery path
Unlike PowerPoint’s slide-to-slide way, Focusky shows you all your ideas in a single canvas, which makes your presentation more intuitive and easy to overview the content, as well as target the detailed information. And the content is arranged in a logical path, it progresses step by step through the path to guide your audience down to the path of discovery.
– Rich pre-designed templates and themes
Focusky offers a rich set of beautiful templates and themes with pre-designed frames, which can be used to build different styles of presentations for Diverse purposes. No design capacity required, just insert your content! A engaging animated presentation comes out easily and quickly with Focusky templates and themes.
– Import content from existing PowerPoint presentation
If you have a PPT document already and do not want to input again in Focusky, the feature importing content directly from the PowerPoint document would be useful for you. By one key, your PPT contents show in Focusky.
– Object animation to make presentation lively
Do you want to make your presentation beautiful like a video? The new animation feature helps you realize this. Focusky supports the application of object animation for objects on each path step, which makes your presentation lively. There are tons of animation effects available in software, you can also arrange the animation orders easily.
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here