Adobe Photoshop CC is part of Creative Cloud ™. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with Behance® integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop CC and get instant feedback from creative people around the world.
All-new Smart Sharpen
Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it allows you to fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a bigger image and blow it up to a poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
Extended features included
As part of Creative Cloud, Photoshop gives you all the powerful image and video editing features you’ve come to expect – and includes advanced 3D editing and image analysis tools that were previously in Photoshop Extended.
Camera Raw 8 and layer support
Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with the new Adobe® Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
Editable rounded rectangles
One of your most requested features is here. Now you can resize shapes, edit them, and re-edit them – before or after they’re created. Even edit individual corner radiuses in rounded rectangles. If a shape is bound for the web, export CSS data from the file to save time.
Multi-shape and path selection
Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
Photoshop CC (2018) New Features:
Better brush organization
Organize and save your brushes in the order you want. Drag and drop to reorder, create folders and sub-folders, scale the brush stroke preview, toggle new view modes, and save brush presets with opacity, flow, blend mode, and color.
Brush performance enhancements
Do not be slowed down by lagging brushes. New, faster reaction time is especially noticeable when working on large documents with large brushes.
Access Lightroom Photos
Get your photos from Lightroom Cloud Services right inside Photoshop via Search or the Start Screen. With all the creative cloud photography desktop and mobile apps, all your photos are synced and accessible everywhere.
Brush Stroke smoothing
Get a polished look faster with a new smoothing algorithm. Vary the amount of smoothing for cleaner lines, even when using a mouse. Available in the Tool Options bar, along with Flow and Opacity.
Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
Access over 1,000 digital brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster, now available exclusively inside Photoshop.
With a new font technology from Adobe, Apple, Google, and Microsoft, you can define variations within each supported font for weight, height, slant, and more.
Quick Share menu
Share a flattened copy of your work through email, text, social networks, and more. This feature uses native OS sharing mechanisms, including already authenticated services.
Curvature Pen tool
Create paths more quickly, intuitively, and precisely. Push and pull segment directly instead of having to modify Bezier handles, similar to the Curvature tool in Illustrator. Simply double-click to switch between point types.
Improve the look and feel of your paths. Choose the color and line thickness to make them easier to see.
Copy and paste layers
Copy and paste multiple layers into groups, keeping the same order and location instead of having to drag them to reorder. Copy the layers to your clipboard and paste them at the desired specific spot in your panel, within and between documents in Photoshop.
Learn about the various tools in Photoshop without leaving the app. With enhanced tooltips, dynamic information surfaces when you hover over a tool.
360 panorama workflow
Edit and export 360 panoramas. Photoshop will maintain important metadata to work with third-party viewers. You can also pan and zoom around your image inside a spherical workpace for a realistic preview experience.
Properties panel improvements
Keep track of details of Adobe Stock assets by viewing title and license state. View an image and find similar images on the Adobe Stock site. Edit type properties with multiple layers selected, change the leading, and more.
Support for Microsoft Dial
Native support for Microsoft Dial gives you quick access to important controls without having to use your mouse. Control brush parameters including size, hardness, opacity, flow, and smoothing.
Paste as plain text
Now you can paste text without the styling. No need to spend time reformatting text after pasting.
Support for HEIF
Photoshop now supports High Efficiency Image File (HEIF) format, promoted by Apple in macOS 10.13 and iOS 11.0. With the depth information provided by the iPhone 7 Plus and future devices, you can create a depth-of-field effect using the Lens Blur filter.
Select and Mask improvements
Get more accurate and realistic results with algorithm and performance improvements, especially in cases where the foreground and background color are similar. Other usability and performance improvements include faster Quick Mask and more intuitive view mode settings.
And so much more.
Includes: Performance and stability improvements, the ability to save large files, faster, better face detection for Face-Aware Liquify, better Content-Aware Crop and Content-Aware Fill on edges, and more.
– 1.6GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (recommended); 64-bit versions only ( 32-bit not supported )
– 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
– 5.2 GB of available hard-disk space for install applications; additional 2.4GB to download all optional content
– 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
– Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible display driver
Installation guideNote :
Before installing, note that this version of the software in addition to 32-bit operating systems does not support the following windows : Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 10 version 1507
Windows 10 version 1511
Windows 10 version 1607 Installation Guide:
First, download and unzip the original software.
2. Completely disconnect your Internet connection.
3. Run the Setup.exe file and wait for the software to be installed.
4. Block software access to the Internet through a firewall. ( Learning link to avoid connecting an application to the Internet)
5. This version of the software is pre-activated and does not require cracking. Just install it after installation.
6. From the Edit / Preferences / General menu, select Disable Home Screen.
7. The software can be used without any restrictions.
8. Do not update the software.
How To Activate Farsi In Photoshop CC:
1. From the Edit menu, click on the Preferences option. In the new menu, select General to open the Preferences window. (You can also open the Preferences window with the shortcut Ctrl + K)
2. Select the Type option on the left side of the Preferences window.
3. In the Select Text Engine Options section, enable Middle Eastern and South Asian option and click OK.
4. Now you need to close Photoshop software once and reopen to apply the changes.
5. Now you can easily type in Persian phrases in the Adobe Photoshop CC software.
– Cracked is completely 100% offline, it activates all features of the software and after activating the software, there is no need to disconnect from the Internet; you can also log in to your Adobe account and bring the software to Adobe Creative Cloud Connect.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired with WinRAR if they are incompletely downloaded.
Direct links download:
View file password here