The Amiga computer, launched by Commodore in 1985, combines superior multimedia technology with ease of use, inspiring the millions of the most creative and enthusiastic computer users ever.
Amiga Forever is the official Amiga emulator, preservation and support package brought to you by Cloanto, the developer of Commodore / Amiga software since the 1980s.
Different editions of Amiga Forever combine high-quality software and original content with the ultimate set of videos to record and let you experience firsthand the history, culture, challenges and passion behind the Amiga.
Here are some key features of Amiga Forever :
– Revolutionary new player interface for a true one-click emulation experience
– Preinstalled Workbench 1.3 environment
– Powerful JIT-enabled Amiga hardware emulation which also supports Amiga custom chips, RTG, SCSI, TCP / IP, AHI, up to 1.5 GB of Zorro III RAM, virtual memory, MIDI, etc. More …
– Preinstalled games and support for downloaded games
– Preinstalled demoscene productions (plus the original “First Demos” by Amiga) and support for downloaded demos
– Support for thousands of downloadable Amiga games, demos and applications (with the new player). , just double-click a downloaded disk image to open it)
– Support for the new RP9 file format format, including the RP9 Editor, the RP9 Toolbox and RetroPlatform Library
– the Amiga Narrator and Translator speech synthesis components (made available for distribution with the Amiga operating system for the first time since 1991, when Commodore-Amiga’s licenses expired)
– Latest versions of WinUAE and WinFellow tested and supported by Cloanto (non-Windows versions included and / or available too)
– Amiga Files data sharing framework
– Now Playing updates and manual status posts to Facebook, Twitter, Skype and Windows Live Messenger
– Direct screenshot uploads to Facebook and Twitter
– Software Director for easy and privacy-conscious emulation news and updates
– Windows XP (with SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher version, or equivalent Windows Server Edition. Both x86 and x64 versions of Windows are supported.
Amiga Emulation Software
The Amiga emulation requires a CPU with SSE2 instructions, as included in Pentium 4 and later CPUs and equivalent AMD CPUs since around 2001-2003.
The Windows version of the Amiga emulation software uses DirectX 9.0c. Windows 7 ships with at least DirectX 10.0, Windows Vista ships with at least DirectX 9.0, while Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 originally shipped with at least DirectX 8.1. If the specific 9.0c version is missing, Amiga Forever can install it automatically.
Installation guide1. Install the software.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder and generate a serial number. (Production of the serial number may take a little longer)
3. Register the software with the data generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here