First Alert Service Monitor is a lightweight Windows application designed specifically to help you monitor Internet services and play multiple alerts in case one of the services stops responding. First Alert Service Monitor network monitoring software. First Alert Service Monitor is a full-featured Internet / network service monitoring solution. Monitor Internet protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc
Here are some of the key features of the First Alert Service Monitor :
– Clean feature lineup
– Defining an event for monitoring
– General configuration settings
– service dependencies
– multiple alert options
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder and generate a serial number.
3. Register the software with information generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here