Below is a sampling of the features that Vexlio offers for fast, easy creation of technical diagrams. We think we’ve identified a set of minimal but extremely useful features and tools, and built Vexlio around them. If we had to summarize Vexlio in a phrase, “easy precision” would be it.
Much of the power of Vexlio is the robust automatic snapping system that forms its foundation. No more time spent doing careful, tedious manual adjustments to ensure that the objects in your diagrams are visually lined up. With Vexlio, lines, arrowheads, and other objects snap into perfect geometric alignment every time.
Vexlio also provides a number of useful tools, such as the native LaTeX equation editing and quick object duplication that you will find indispensible for your technical diagrams.
Automatic snapping guides eliminate guesswork, and allow you to easily align objects in your diagrams. Spend more time illustrating your content rather than worrying about small misalignments.
Live-edit native LaTeX equations directly in your diagrams. The equations are inserted as first-class vector objects, so they stay smooth and sharp when scaled and transformed.
Highly Productive Work with fine-tuned tools for common diagramming tasks. Quickly see your complex ideas come to life.
Create complex, geometrically perfect shapes with compound boolean path operations. Full Bezier curve support allows easy construction and reshaping of paths.
Export to PDF
Export your diagrams directly to vector formats PDF and SVG for high-fidelity reproduction. Great for posters or other large-scale, high-quality graphics needs.
Build a library of reusable objects that you can drag-and-drop into your drawings. Create prefabs from objects in your drawing, or import existing files as prefabs.
No artifical page constraints. Instead, draw your diagrams is an infinite canvas where you can move the viewport freely. Infinitely-high zoom means no limits on precision.
Create your diagrams entirely with live-edit Lua code, or freely switch back and forth to normal mode. Program-mode diagrams are “first class” in Vexlio, so if you save a drawing in the program mode, it saves your commands and opens up in the program mode right where you left off. See the User Guide for more information.
OS : Windows 7, 8, 10
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
Download the 32-bit version – 10.2 MB
Download the 64-bit version – 10.8 MB
View file password here